- LOBBYING – Influence public officials and members of the legislative body on legislation and regulations.
- LEGISLATIVE AND REGULATORY MONITORING – Review legislation to identify bills of interest to the client and prepare a personalized bill tracking system.
- LEGISLATIVE AND REGULATORY STRATEGIES – Create and implement a comprehensive strategy base on an assessment of the political/economic environment to ensure the most effective and efficient advocacy on a specific legislative or regulatory issue.
- ISSUE ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT – Research, analyze and report on the legislative history and current status of an issue/bill.
- ISSUE MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT – Create persuasive and strategic messages to mobilize support.
- DRAFT LEGISLATION, REGULATIONS AND TESTIMONY – Research, draft and present legislation/regulations and provide testimony before legislative and administrative officials.
- COALITION BUILDING – Identify and form coalitions among similarly situated groups and organizations to galvanize the necessary support.
- STATE AND LOCAL PROCUREMENT – Identify contract opportunities, initiate organization and planning for proposals, provide guidance through the request for proposal (RFP) process, facilitate meetings with key elected and appointed government officials.
- INITIATIVE CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT/STRATEGY – Provide management of all campaign activities including, press, fundraising, paid communications, and visibility.
- ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT – Administer all association activities including membership communication, seminar/meeting planning, recruitment, PAC fundraising and distribution, etc.
- MEMBERSHIP COMMUNICATION – Increase membership interest, support and involvement within the organization or association through updates in membership communication.
- PAC DEVELOPMENT AND ADMINISTRATION – Advise clients on the political and legal implications of creating and administering Political Action Committees (PACs) and assist in developing fundraising strategies.
- GRASS ROOTS CAMPAIGNS – Coordinate comprehensive grass roots campaigns that effectively and efficiently utilize resources to organize and motivate supporters.
MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- MEDIA RELATIONS AND TRAINING – Position clients as experts with appropriate editors and reporters and conduct training sessions to prepare clients for interviews.
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS – Raise the level of awareness and support of the corporation, organization or association.
- MESSAGE DEVELOPMENT – Craft clear and persuadable messages that properly position the client with the public, community and media.
- PRESS CONFERENCE COORDINATION – Organize high profile events that create a public forum for communicating key issues to the media.
- NEWS RELEASE PREPARATION – Develop news releases that effectively frame an issue and communicate clear messages to successfully inform, persuade and influence identified target audiences.
- EDITORIAL BOARD MEETING ORGANIZATION – Facilitate and secure media coverage by planning and attending editorial board meetings.
- LETTER TO EDITOR/OP-ED PIECE DEVELOPMENT – Identify appropriate and effective communications vehicles, and draft and disseminate language to publicize issues while properly positioning clients.
101 South Upham Court
Lakewood, Colorado 80226
© Copyright 2008-2011 Colorado Communiqué